The mission of the Procurement Office is to acquire and dispose of, supplies, services and real property at the best value to the Town, while ensuring complaince with all state laws, regulations and Town bylaws.
In its capacity to support those needs, the Procurement Office renders assistance to requesting departments in the formulation and revision of Requests for quotes, Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, administering contracts and issuing purchase orders.
- Current Bids and Proposals
- Closed Bids and Proposals
- Procurement Charts
- Procurement Handbook
- The Chapter 30B Manual
- Designing and Constructing Public Facilities Manual
- Commonwealth Procurement Site (COMMBUYS)
- Central Register
- Prevailing Wage
- Goods and Services Bulletin
- DCAMM Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
- CPA Funds and Procurement
- Links of Interest
|Allison Jenkins||(781) 942-6696|