Get the Latest Info From the Town:
In Reading, as of April 7:
53 Confirmed Cases of COVID-19
- NEW: Statement from the Town Manager - 04.08.2020
- Reading issues Declaration of State of Emergency, Prohibits Door-to-Door solicitations, and more.
- NEW: Comprehensive School Department COVID-19 Page
- State launches an online symptom evaluation tool. Check out Buoy Health here.
- Mass. Department of Public Health issued a Stay-at-Home Advisory for Individuals over 70 and for those with underlying health conditions; and Safe Practices for the General Public. See this important and detailed information
- Text COVIDMA to 888777 to sign up for the latest updates from the State to be texted to your phone
COVID-19 scams occuring - don't become a victim! See these tips from the Middlesex District Attorney's Office.
- Governor orders all non-essential businesses to cease in-person operation through May 4, 2020. Press release.
- Governor prohibits gatherings of more than 10 people, and all "athletic or recreational activities which bring people into close, physical contact." Press release. Assemblage guidance.
Massachusetts Public Schools closed to May 4, 2020 by order of the Baker Administration.
- Simple Recycling has temporarily suspended curbside pickup of pink recycling bags
- All Town Playgrounds, Fields, and Athletic Courts Closed until further notice. Press Release.
- All Daycare Facilities Closed
- No on-site service in bars and restaurants.
ALL THE LATEST INFORMATION:
|Centers For Disease Control Resources|
|Latest from the Commonwealth, Governor Baker, & MDPH|
|Latest from Reading Town & Schools|
Resources for Local Businesses - including business loans and how to file for unemployment.
|Resources for Residents|
|Have a question you can't find the answer to? There are people you can ask!|