Get the Latest Info From the Town:
- Sign up for CodeRED Community Alerts
- Sign up for Important Emails
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Take the Board of Health Survey
In Reading, as of June 3, 2020*:
- Total Confirmed Cases: 309
- Current active cases: 167
- Residents that passed away: 33
- Residents that have recovered: 109
*May 31, 2020 is our last daily reporting of the Town of Reading’s COVID-19 cases. Beginning on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 we will transition to updating our COVID-19 cases every Wednesday at 4:00 PM.
- NEW: Frequently Asked Questions about Face Coverings from the Board of Health
- NEW: Join the Memorial Day Door Decorating Campaign!
- Board of Health Regulations on the Required Use of Masks
- The Red Cross will be holding a blood drive at The Reading Masonic Hall, 110 Haven Street on May 27, 2020
- UPDATED!: Review Business Support Letter
- New: REOPENING GUIDANCE
- From the Board of Health: To Glove or Not to Glove?
- NEW: Comprehensive School Department COVID-19 Page
- Text COVIDMA to 888777 to sign up for the latest updates from the State to be texted to your phone.
- State launches an online symptom evaluation tool. Check out Buoy Health here.
- Governor prohibits gatherings of more than 10 people, and all "athletic or recreational activities which bring people into close, physical contact." Press release. Assemblage guidance.
- All Town Playgrounds, Fields, and Athletic Courts Closed until further notice. Press Release.
- All Daycare Facilities Closed
- No on-site service in bars and restaurants.
- Select Board Approves Relief for Taxpayers
- COVID-19 scams occuring - don't become a victim! See these tips from the Middlesex District Attorney's Office.
- Mass. Department of Public Health issued a Stay-at-Home Advisory for Individuals over 70 and for those with underlying health conditions through Mayu 18, 2020; and Safe Practices for the General Public. See this important and detailed information
ALL THE LATEST INFORMATION:
|Centers For Disease Control Resources|
|Latest from the Commonwealth, Governor Baker, & MDPH|
|Latest from Reading Town & Schools - New! Reading Public Library launches RPL@Home for residents.|
Resources for Local Businesses - NEW: Info on CARES ACT Loans Options for Businesses.
|Resources for Residents|
|Have a question you can't find the answer to? There are people you can ask!|