This is where you find information from the Board of Health, important letters from the School Department, and more.
- NEW: Cultural Council grants for artists!
- Reading@Home: Reading Public Library is open online! Visit our one-stop page for online resources, virtual program information, and entertaining links. Reading@Home
- Select Board Approves Relief for Taxpayers
- Statement from the Town Manager - April 8, 2020
- LINK TO SCHOOL DEPARTMENT COMPREHENSIVE COVID-19 PAGE
- RMLD Coronavirus Page: If you are experiencing financial hardship, RMLD is offering payment arrangements to help.
- Select Board and Board of Health declare a State of Emergency, Prohibit Door-to-Door Solicitiations, and Vote to delay late payment fees pending legislation. Read more here.
- School Department REMOTE LEARNING PLAN - April 4, 2020
- Update from Reading Public Schools - April 1, 2020
- Link to Original Coronavirus Webpage
- Board of Health Order Pertaining to Personal Care Businesses and Recommendation for Non-Essential Retail Establishments
- Town Playgrounds, Fields, and Athletic Courts Closed - Basketball and Tennis courts included
- March 19, 2020 Statement from the Superintendent of Schools - One presumptive positive case in Reading.
- School Department Remote Learning Website
- March 11, 2020 Guidance from the Reading Public School Department - includes cancellations and other updates.
- Reading Public Library Cancels Programs and Public Meetings Friday, March 13-April 17
- Letter from Town Moderator Foulds regarding Town Meeting
|COVID-19 Select Board Motions 04012020||122.58 KB|