The Trails Committee has organized an Adopt-A-Trail program. Training is provided - no experience is necessary! Email the Trails Committee for more information.
All trail users are encouraged to report trail maintenance issues or suggestions to the email address above or on the Committee's Facebook page.
Responsibilities of Trail Adopters
- Walk your trail section about once a month
- Check trail conditions for intruding branches and blowdowns
- Reporting larger maintenance needs to the Trails Committee
- Reporting vandalism and inappropriate uses
- Check boardwalks for maintenance issues
- Pick up trash
- Watch for dumping and abutter problems