Request for a Police Report
Requests for police reports must be done in writing through completion and submission of a form.
Pursuant to MGL. Ch 66 Sec. 10, the Reading Police Department reserves the right to impose additional fees for time needed to search for records, review them, and remove sensitive information that is not available to the Public. Once your request is submitted, we will respond to you within 10 days with an estimated cost for the report you have requested. Upon receipt of the payment, we will process your request. Requests and questions should be directed to the Chief's Records Staff at (781) 942-6769, Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Open Position - Chief of Police - Deadline September 21st
- Hurricane Season: MEMA Issues Power Outage Safety Tips
- Alcohol Compliance Check Results - June 2015
- Linden Street Construction - Temporary Parking Restrictions
- Temporary No Parking Signs on Berkeley and Freemont Streets Due to Gas Company Work