Cemetery Division

                           Cemetery Records Search

The Cemetery Division has the responsibility for the overall operation of the four Municipal Cemeteries in the Town of Reading. The Cemetery Division is under the Department of Public Works for administration and the Board of Cemetery Trustees for policy.

Laurel Hill Cemetery: Established in 1737, is located in the center of Town across from Town Hall on Lowell Street. Laurel Hill is the Town's oldest cemetery and is on the National Register of Historic Places.

Forest Glen Cemetery: Established in 1924, is located on the corner of Forest Glen Road and Pearl Street.

Charles Lawn Cemetery: Established in 1982, is on Charles Street and has lots available for sale.

Wood End Cemetery: Established in 1997 is on Franklin Street and has lots available for sale.




Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Robert Keating Supervisor (781) 942-9086